So my goals will be simple and subject to change, though the list remains long and seems to grow constantly.
Round 4 Goals (October 6 through December 25).
- Write something every day for Rivers of Stone.
- Blog 3-4 times each week.
- Stay connected to writing communities, online and off.
- READ research, craft, and review writers I like.
- Continue work on marketing with focus on book clubs.
- Prepare upcoming presentations x3.
- Commit to de-cluttering before end of year.
- Learn to say “no” as easily as I say “yes”.
- Cherish each day.
And my progress so far? Slower than usual, but I hope to persevere.
So, goals for this week:
|Colobus Monkey, Jonzani National Preserve, Tanzania (Camp 2012)|
- Finish that baby quilt!
- Write 250 words a day on Rivers of Stone.
- Crit x 2 and write reviews x2 (Allie Cresswell, Tiger in a Cage).
- Blog 5 times on writing/travel/ROW80 blogs.
- Read at least 1 research book by Weds.
- De-clutter e-mail (currently nearing 3,000 e-mails; I hate to delete!).
May your own writing go well.