Wednesday, January 30, 2019

ROW80 Farewell until March!

Dear ROW80 writers. Just a little farewell until the middle of March . . .but I'll be hopefully working on my writing and thinking of you all.

If you want to follow along some of our travel adventures in Spain, check out my blog at  -- Beth Camp: On the Road at http://bethcamp.blogspot.com/

Now wish me luck that the next month brings happy resolution to all my writing goals -- and I'll wish you the same!

First View of Florida: Palm Trees!

5 comments:

  1. Best of luck while you're away, and afterwards too, of course!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beth, I hope your trip exceeds your wildest dreams, and that you soak up words, ideas, flavors, scents, sights, sounds, textures and images that will feed your writing - and your soul - for a long time to come!

    ReplyDelete

Thank YOU for visiting and commenting!