Progress since Sunday:
1. Designed and ordered 250 bookmarks for Allen's REACHING ($22).
2. Contacted local Vietnam Vets chapter for Veteran's Day events and possible reading.
3. Requested one word corrections (my fault) on finished cover.
4. Worked on 40-page program due Oct 1.
5. Committed to rejoining the Internet Writing Workshop by November 1.
6. Committed to simple marketing plan for Allen's REACHING based on minimal web presence (Amazon Central author page, GoodReads author page); e-mail launch, and 3 events for launch. Maybe a blog hop . . . not sure yet. All for around Veteran's Day.
7. Yes, actually read 7 folks' posts on ROW80.
To do by Sunday? Decided that I can't really do more than one writing project at a time . . . so focus for this coming week to make final additions (page numbering, author's note), final check format, and upload REACHING to CreateSpace.
And on the quilting front: Cut out strips for that last row for the 'tree of life' quilt AND got permission from Métis artist Leah Dorion to play around with her really beautiful designs for a quilt. Go see her stuff!
|September Manito Park (Camp 2015)|
May you have a good week, with words falling out of the keyboard as fast as you can type!
And if you have any suggestions for a downsized marketing plan, please comment. What do you think is the most important step to take to promote your book?