Here are my updates for this week's goals:
1. Continue final edits for Years of Stone. Add a page to my writing blog just for YOS. UPDATE: I'm doing 4 chapters a session, so that's just two more days and I'll finish Section 3.
2. Implement 2 action steps from Marketing Plan (the first being to print it out!). OK I printed it out. Obviously, this is a priority before Sunday.
3. Participate in social media (Linked-In, Twitter, FB), and, of course, ROW80. Catch up on blogging. UPDATE: So far, so good. Hitting about 5 a day visits and commenting. Half-way through a blog post for the travel blog. I so want to dust off my suitcase and hit the road.
4. Write a review on For the Love of Ireland and draft interview of Judy Leslie. UPDATE: Finished reading the book. Now to write the review before Sunday.
5. Draft presentation on Africa trip and send to Betty. DONE. Follow-up with phone call.
6. Other: Quilt, have fun, lay in the sun, and cook my little heart out! UPDATE: Not so much on the cooking or laying in the sun, but I got some quilting done (Cowboy quilt) and today is doctor day and movie day.
Found out that Gonzaga University's library has some materials I want to get my hands on. That means a day trip. And a new book is coming out on Lady Franklin, focusing on her stay in Van Diemen's Land -- exactly my time period. Put in a request at the library for Alison Alexander's Ambitions of Jane Franklin: Victorian Lady Adventurer.
Learned a little more about Amazon's Cloud for pictures and documents. I'm thinking a flash drive would be easier. Amazon's Cloud changes the name of the image when I re-download it. Oh, I so don't want to lose that for hundreds of images. Perhaps their service will continue to improve. Perhaps I need to learn more.
May your ROW80 writing week be filled with possibility -- and accomplishment!
|Inside the Blue Mosque, Istanbul, Turkey (Camp 2004)|