GOALS BY SUNDAY, May 8
1. Write a minimum of 750 words and/or 4 hours of editing on Rivers of Stone. So far, wrote 2 of 3 days (3 hours). Will write the monthly post for Insecure Writers Study Group a little later tonight.
2. Marketing: A speaker was unable to attend, so I prepped presentation for tomorrow's local author meeting: How to organize your Media Kit, set up Interview Questions, and draft 30-day action steps to meet your marketing goals. Working on this project got me kickstarted on my own marketing plan!
3. Delete at least 150 e-mails. Deleted 350 but still way too many to go. Goal by Sunday, another 250 deleted.
4. Read book by indie writer for review. Ha! Still reading and enjoying escapist genre fiction. Did read 14 books for April and reviewed 2. Read James Patterson's 12th of Never in May. Interesting POV shift each chapter. Lots of action. I must confess I'm reading a story about a fire-fighting SEAL just now.
5. Editing. Continue developing content for WSQ 40-page program that goes to print in October. Worked on this 3x last week. Revamped some format. Goal before Sunday: Send out 3 more e-mails requesting content.
|Beth and Annie|
Bloomsday (May 2016)
6. Other: Transfer photos from at least one of two dead computers. Nada. Worked on my first experiment with strip quilting. Happily finished that 7.5 mile walk on Sunday, May 1 for Bloomsday! Overall, feeling grateful and at peace. May the coming week be a good one for you.
Check out what other ROW80 folks are up to HERE.