Now back to reality. As we move ever so fast to the end of Round 3 (ending September 20), how are we all doing with those goals we set so long ago at the beginning of summer? I had far too many BUT have accomplished a few. For now, I'd rather share what's working from this week:
- WRITING: Making slow but steady progress on The Seventh Tapestry, but picked up another beta reader (Thank you, Richard). Successfully uploaded updated back matter for all three Stones books (you have no idea how much work that entailed). Now I can move on to just ONE of those other goals that have been in the pending list far too long. Posted on my writing blog for IWSG: What publishing path did I follow and why?
- COMMUNITY: Sent newsletter to subscribers!!!! Tied to Mermaid Quilt giveaway. Read other ROW80 posts x6. Attended local RWA chapter meeting.
What's next for my goals for the coming week?
- Write Guest Blog post for my writing blog.
- Minimum 1,000 words on The Seventh Tapestry.
- Read other blogs x8.
- Write Guest Blog post for local RWA.
Took a few days off!!! Celebrated Grandparents' Day in style at Silverwood (an annual tradition).