Sunday, July 10, 2016

ROW80: Sunday Night Real Time

We're already looking at the first full week of Round 3. 

All I can report is my goals are set, some progress is being made, and the weather for tonight's walk was gorgeous. Just at dusk, part of the sky was dark with summer storms from the north and part of the sky an intense blue color, with fewer clouds hot pink from the setting sun. 

Here's my update.

  • Writing/Revision: 4 out of 5 days revising Rivers of Stone
  • Blogging: 2 out of 3 posts done.
  • Marketing: Steady progress here as well with 1 new venue identified, Artisans' Fair project on schedule (sending application this week), and follow-up on this week's presentation done.
  • Other projects: worked on WSQ program 5 out of 5 days.
  • Exercise: 4 out of 5 days. Eating mindfully, except for that birthday cake today.

For the coming week, the goals are the same. After tonight's walk, I did a house check for a friend who's rather ill. My message: Cherish each day. Appreciate your health, and give a helping hand when you can. Not a bad way to live. Oh, yes, and I watered my African Violets.

Check out what other ROW80 writers are doing HERE. And thank you, Elizabeth Anne Mitchell, for your encouraging comment which resonated all week.





No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank YOU for visiting and commenting!