Wednesday, June 3, 2015

ROW80 Weds check-in: Cleanliness is . . .

This may well be the shortest check-in I've written for ROW80, that round of words in 80 days. 

The carpet cleaner came today. Our belongings were heaped in the two bathrooms, the kitchen, and the mini-patio. The bookcases and bed were piled high with those essentials that didn't fit elsewhere. I don't want to open the office closet (sewing goodies from floor to ceiling), and we can't take a bath yet for the carpet is still too wet to start putting things away. I thought we had downsized and were living with less clutter. Hah!

I can only report that I did finally write a review, got some editing done on three pending projects, and have worked on the memoir workshop just two weeks away. Just one more row for the current scrappy charity quilt. I promise a better check-in on Sunday. Maybe.

Visit other ROW80 writers HERE . . . thank you, Kait Nolan!



3 comments:

  1. That reminds me that I need to rent a Rug Doctor or borrow one. My carpets are atrocious. But, clean carpets!!! :-) Here's to a better week.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm glad I'm not the only one with an unruly stash of sewing goodies. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Clutter is the sign of an active mind, and an active life....I maintain that I could write acceptable homeschool reports based just off the things I find on any flat surface....

    Learning and living aren't always tidy. Enjoy the clean carpets!

    ReplyDelete

Thank YOU for visiting and commenting!